Task Definition Of Movement Registration Unit
Registration and Control Unit for Movable Goods
- To count, weigh and receive for consignment invoice the movables (consumables, equipment, furniture etc) purchased from budget or budget of the scientific projects pursuant to Regulation Regarding Control, Inspection and Registration of Movables Purchased.
- To register movables purchased from budget into warehouse (Public Accounting System and Movable Management System) and prepares registration- dismissal documents.
- .To prepare demand form for movables to be purchased from budget
- To store movables not to be consumed instantly in the warehouse
- To register any inventory stock items and control register procedure.
- To manage record of the movables which are worn out, broken or obsolete.
- To transfer any movable to the unit demended upon preparation of registration document.
|Application and Reseach Center for Scientific Projects|
- To save any records on registration of movables (purchase, transfer, grant etc) to prepare related documents and transfer to acoountant.