Branch Office for Transportation Services
- To assign vehicles to units of university in line with needs
- To provide transportation serive for technical travels and field visits (factory, facility, field, institusions)
- (Ring) In- vampus transportation service
- Transportation of students and staff to Bornoca Campus for sports events
- To provide transportation for participants and staff of congress, symposium and workshop.
- To provide transportation services for visitors.
- To provide transportation services for official duties of our staff.
- To provide transportation for purchase and moving of material.
- To provide assist on legislation for services provided by other units.
- Vehicle Law with number 237
- Highway Traffic Law with number 2918
- Road Transport Code with number 4925
- Highway Traffic Regulation
- Highway Transportation Regulation
- B.K.K. with number 2006/10193
- B.K.K. with number 2006/10194
- B.K.K with number 2014/6425
- Regulation Regarding Worn-Out Vehicles